Re: off subject

In a message dated 1/14/01 5:52:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, beautbug@tm.net
writes:

<< Does anyone know of any mini dachshund breeders in Michigan? I just lost my
 sweet Daisy to Cushings Disease........

Denise, I usually use the following website when I need information.  You
might be able to find the local club and they might be able to help you find
someone who breeds mini dachshunds, but you might have to be patient.

http://www.infodog.com/

Last Sunday I saw both kinds of Corgis, tails and tail less.  Both were
adorable.  I saw lots of long haired dachshunds, tiny little things but no
smooth haired.  Tons of bulldogs and the most awesome basset hound doing
agility and obedience.  Talk about your laughs, awesome!

I am glad that you have decided to find another sweet little four legged
companion.  Makes the home complete.  N.