All H double tooth picks... & Bob's vampireism?

It's called sleep depravation... The minds asleep and the rest isn't... ;)
except in Bob's case... I think he's really related to Von Helsig the
vampire slayer.....  Got a call about whether I was making it to Winter
Science... Wish I could  but have my son's first basketball game.. there are
just some things that a parent just can't miss no matter how much more
interesting they can be.   Kate

| << Hell, even at 3 in the morning we're spunky around here >>
|
| I gave up and went to bed at 2 and then all h double tooth pick broke out!
N.