Pat Mora's database

Hi all,
I'm seeing alot of people trying to open this database and having trouble.
I had no trouble at all, except that it took a little while to download.
All I did was click once on the link that Bob gave, when a small box came up I said to open file and it opened fine.
I have Microsoft Office 2000 with Access and Windows 98.
You must have Access in some form to get it to run.
I'm not a computer person so don't really understand why things work as they do.
Sue Smith