hosta auctions

It is amazing that so many people don't know what hostas are selling retail.
I had to laugh at some of the minimum bids and what
additional premiums people were willing to pay.  For eg.  Gray Cole is
selling at Naylor Creek for $15.00.  Selling at ebay auction for $20.00.  Now
of course there are shipping costs involved.  But then those costs are spread
out over several purchases.  If someone can help me with my addiction please
get in touch with me.
With Naylor Creek's new listings including Dream Weaver,  I have absolutely
no control.  Thanks Chris