Re: Pat Mora's access db in Excel

In a message dated 1/16/01 10:55:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Hugo.Philips@skynet.be writes:

<< As some people were unable to use the access db, and asked for an
 Excel version, I've converted it to Excel 2000, more or less. I also
 saved it from Excel 2000 as an Excel 97 book. Didn't test this one as
 I don't have Excel 97 at the moment.

Hugo-Pat, thanks so much!  You have even impressed my husband, who has great
expertise with Excel, so it is downloaded and looks great!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Narda