From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
[mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of andrewl
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 12:00 AM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: Re: Access DB and MS-Office 97 Pro.

Of course, the usual caveats apply, but if you have any doubt about a
seller, you can allows try to get approval to use an escrow company
before you bid.  I bought 10 sets one time for $22.00 each, but that was
before Office 2000 came out.  Don't know what at really driven up the
price so much.  As someone else pointed out, MS-Access 2000 should be
able to read an MS-Access 97 database.

Hosta la vista!
Andrew L.