Pat Mora's db...inserting pix that are too big

WOW!  What a great database.  I have my own Access db for just my own hostas
and my hubby helped me build it and answer any questions.  One of the things
he does at 3M is programs with Access.  When he saw Pat's db, he just had to
figure out how it was laid (or is it layed?) out so he printed the
"relationship" chart.  Then he just HAD to see how the picture feature
worked...so he took the pic of Richland's Gold that I had just dl'd today and
inserted it into Pat's db.  The only problem was it "clipped" the picture
because it was too big, thereby losing alot of the picture.  He fiddled with
it and changed the "clip" to "focus" and it took the big pic and shrunk it to
fit so that the entire pic now fits in the space avail.....SO COOL!

Great job Pat!!  My hubby was impressed!  While I garden for fun, he reads
computer manuals for fun (among other things, but not including gardening)

Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a