Suggestion for a valuable article

In the old days "when everything was better" the editor of the AHS
had the good idee to translate or place old articles about hosta
species like those of Maekawa( 1940), Fujita ( 1976) and others. In
1969 Maekawa wrote an update to his 1940 article in : The New
Encycl. Hort. Tokyo Seibundo Shinkosha vol 3 p1104-1109 ( 1969).
He reduced the number of species from 38 in 1940 to 27 good
species in 1969. Unfortunately it is in japanese . I think it would be
a good idea to try to find someone to translate that article and
place it in the journal.( if wanted, I can provide a copy)
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands