Re: Mediaone email?

Hi Cindy,
We have had Mediaone since last August and have been very happy with
it.  I hope this information I copied will be helpful.

E-mail
Your AT&T Road Runner account includes up to 5 electronic mail
(e-mail) accounts. Your e-mail addresses will be
username@mn.mediaone.net.
Storage Limits
AT&T Road Runner currently provides each customer with 10 megabytes
(MB) of storage space per e-mail account. Until recently, we have not
strictly enforced policy.

Beginning March 14th, if you have more then 10 megabytes (MB) of
e-mail stored in any account on the AT&T Road Runner server, you will
receive a notification that you are over the size limit, and any new
e-mail sent to that account will be returned to the sender.

Message Expiration Policy
Beginning March 14th, any messages that have been stored on the AT&T
Road Runner server for more then 60 days will be automatically
deleted. In order to minimize the impact to you of these policy
changes, please check your e-mail setting to ensure that you are
removing your incoming e-mail from our server, and downloading the
messages directly to your machine. For instructions on how to
configure common e-mail programs, please refer to the "E-Mail" topics
on our Online Help Desk.

Mail Administration
You can forward your e-mail to another address, change your e-mail
password, set a vacation message, and perform other mail
administration activities online at:
https://mailadmin.mn.mediaone.net:8082. Please note that the login
prompt for your username should be your username and the password is
your current e-mail password. You will need to use a Netscape browser
or Internet Explorer Version 4.0 to access this site.

If you forget your e-mail password,contact AT&T Broadband Customer
Care at 1-888-339-1688.
[...]

Good Luck,
Sue
PS  It is so much better then AOL.