Re: just useless data

Meum71@aol.com wrote:

> I like Bur Oaks very much-thick corky bark and large-round lobed leaves.
HI Paul
	I have collected and started about 1/2 dozen different oak species in
the past 20 years and burr oaks are my favorites for the very reasons
you have listed. I think they make nice landscape trees.
	I will have to wander out there tomorrow with my camera and see if they
still have the acorns on them since either white or red oaks take two
years for the acorns to develop and this was the first year I noticed
little acorns on them.
	I can never keep the two families straight.
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/