Re:Mediaone, transfering fave places, plant markers

In a message dated 1/19/01 6:17:42 PM Central Standard Time,
bykands@mediaone.net writes:

Sue
PS  It is so much better then AOL.

Thanks Sue and others for your great help.  It looks like I'll be changing to
Mediaone soon!  I hope to move my favorite website addresses over to MS
Internet Explorer.  Anybody know what's involved in that? or if it's even
possible to do it, besides one at a time?
Thanks again!
Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a

p.s.  Sue, I see you're in Little Canada, not too far from White Bear Lake.
I hope we can get to see each other sometime this summer!  Do you have a
company called ks plant markers??