Re: Mediaone, transfering fave places, plant markers

Cidjohnson@aol.com wrote:
  I hope to move my favorite website addresses over to
> MS
> Internet Explorer.  Anybody know what's involved in that? or if it's
> even
> possible to do it, besides one at a time?

Hi Cindy
	In Netscape there is a file called bookmarks.htm. I just updated to IE
5.5 the other day and never use IE much. Anyway in that version it loads
the Netscape bookmarks automatically but if you have an older version if
nothing else you can just open the file in your browser and then
bookmark the file. Then you can click on the new link and it will open
your old bookmarks in your new browser. I bet there is something similar
in aol that can be saved or linked.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/