RE: sent somewhere else

I thought it was a little bit on the shady side of a business move myself.
Dan

Thanks Dan
	I'll be damned, it looks like JimHostas has registered hostalibrary.com
for some reason. Actually I think it is his nephew and he directs the
link to Jim's site which he does.
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/