Re: somewhere else/Hostalibrary has TWO names

In a message dated 1/22/01 9:44:44 AM Central Standard Time, bobaxe@SBTEK.NET
writes:

<<
 Thanks Dan
         I'll be damned, it looks like JimHostas has registered
hostalibrary.com
 for some reason. Actually I think it is his nephew and he directs the
 link to Jim's site which he does.
 --
 Bye
 Bob             Bob Axmear  208 2nd St Ne  Waukon, Ia 52172 >>

Hi Bob, Dan, Cindy & all,

I just saw your posts and called my web master. Yes, indeed, he had
registered hostalibrary.com.
I understand, he had procured it, and a lot of other domain names that may
have some use for later in his business.

He said he would be changing it as we were speaking and I see as of now, the
Hostalibrary has TWO names or ways to get to it.(http://www.hostalibrary.org
and http://www.hostalibrary.com)

He thought it was a joke, but I agree with you, Dan, it would be "shady"
 I am sorry for any problem it may have caused.

Thank you,
Jim Schwarz  (zone 4)

web site: http://<A HREF="www.Jimshostas.com">www.JimsHostas.com</A>

Jim's Hostas
11676 Robin Hood Dr.
Dubuque, IA  52001-9506
319-588-9671

 One of the Volunteers at the <A HREF="dbq.com/arboretum/">Dubuque Arboretum
and Botanical Gardens</A>