Hostalibrary has TWO names + WINTER SCIENTIFIC

In a message dated 1/22/01 5:08:50 PM Central Standard Time,
sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:

 That was great of you to make this change. I am sure the hosta library would
 be glad to pay the domain registration fee. It's not right that you have to
 pick up the fee and get trashed on the internet too. Things sure happen fast
 in cyberspace. Your quick action sure put the fire out.

 Thanks again, >>

Thank you Dan,Anne and Betty,

I am sure glad I was home to read my mail when the mistake was found, so I
could fix it.

I had just returned home from being off to Chicago for the Nursery Industry's
trade show (Mid Am) and the Winter Scientific Meetings.

The Winter Scientific Meetings were great as usual, do to the hard work of
Tom Micheletti and his staff, that put it all together again this year.

I missed you Dan.

I thank you, Lu, for the nice hug, you suprised me, but it was a very nice
hug.

On a somber note it was a shock to hear that the President of the Midwest
Region, Roger Koopmans could not be there, because he was being treated for
bone marrow cancer.

Yes, I did take video of all the presentations. I will have to confer with
Bob A. as to what to do with them. Bob Solburg asked me if he could get a
copy of his presentations, because he was getting so many inquiries about
them, and had never seen them. I guess we should get a copy to him, too.

Thank you,
Jim Schwarz  (zone 4)

web site: http://<A HREF="www.Jimshostas.com">www.JimsHostas.com</A>

Jim's Hostas
11676 Robin Hood Dr.
Dubuque, IA  52001-9506
319-588-9671

 One of the Volunteers at the <A HREF="dbq.com/arboretum/">Dubuque Arboretum
and Botanical Gardens</A>