How do you play Marbles??

> I just scored a 388 on marbles and got a message "Do that again if you
> can".  I suspect I won't be sleeping much for the next few days.

I got a 578 yesterday--got all the marbles used up! Of course, I didn't
get much work done. I did not need a game here at work. I figure that if
I keep playing it I'll get really sick of it, then I can get back to work--right?
--
Anne

OK, what is your strategy?  It took me awhile to figure out I need to click twice on a group of marbles, and another while to figure out I'm suppose to make as many marbles as possible disappear.  Can you tell I don't play very many games?? (except Cribbage and Canasta).  This could get to be addicting though!

Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a