Re: How do you play Marbles??

> Cindy Johnson wrote:
> OK, what is your strategy?  It took me awhile to figure out I need to
> click twice on a group of marbles, and another while to figure out I'm
> suppose to make as many marbles as possible disappear.  Can you tell I
> don't play very many games?? (except Cribbage and Canasta).  This
> could get to be addicting though!

Strategy? LOL! MY only strategy is to avoid work. But if you can get rid
of small groups of marbles to create larger groups of one color, you'll
get more points. Also, you get bonuses if you get down to only a few
marbles left. I've gotten 60 (for two left), 80 (for one left) and 100
(for none left). The first marble game was better at that because it was
a bigger board, and it kept your scores so you weren't starting over
each day.

I still can't get it to work on the Mac, but since I've got a pc here
too, it doesn't matter.

BTW, my top score today was 220. My moment of glory has passed. <g>
--
Anne

Anne.M.Kolaczyk.1@nd.edu
229 DeBartolo