Re: How do you play Marbles??

Denise Nakon wrote:

> If you like Marbles, there is a more addicting letter game on Bob A's
> website. You think you are addicted now? Hah! That Marbles game is nuthin!

Hi Denise
	My website is ill right now. Just before Christmas I was notified the
server were I had nine sites was pulling the plug. I have spent all of
Christmas and even now moving and redoing them. Now I am in school full
time and trying to finish up the rest of the sites and will hopefully
get to mine soon.
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/