Re: (streak)Question(s)

[Sorry for the weird color...I'm totally bored at work!]

Hi, Jim:

Glad you join us.  I'd like to meet you.  We've only posted each other.  I've
volunteered to get donation for the Region 1 convention.  Hopefully, Alex
Malloy has spoken with you about donating hosta for the on-line & site
auction.

The reason for the question was to see if breeders have tried to incorporate
the best characteristics from both parents.  I guess it doesn't matter if the
hosta was streaked or not.  For example, crossing 'Azure Snow' x 'Komodo
Dragon' or 'Split Personality' to try to get a deeper piecrust.  However,
with the unstable gene pool, one needs to plant a lot of seeds hopefully to
get a few worthwhile growing on.  Actually the same is true for daylilies.

I look forward to meeting with you in June...Hostally,

Rich Horowitz