Re: Gram wise, pound foolish

I take no position on the dues issue, but my guess is, based on the track
record of Dutch plant brokers, that the money spent on hosta research
could be better spent educating the Dutch growers on hosta
identification, since they seem to have a problem attaching the right
label to the right plant.

The issue of Dutch spending on hosta research shouldn't have anything to
do with AHS dues policy.    If the dues structure is unfair, it should be
changed, but the argument we are losing money the Dutch government is
spending money for our benefit is a red herring. So to speak.