HostaHub Website

  • Subject: HostaHub Website
  • From: Josh Spece <jspece@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 14:51:42 -0600

After welcoming a new year, I'd like to welcome you to visit a new hosta
resource website...

HostaHub
http://hostahub.inthecountrygardenandgifts.com/

Whether you're looking for scientific articles on hosta genetics, hosta
nurseries in your neighborhood, or other collectors to correspond with,
HostaHub makes it fast and easy to find exactly what you're looking for.

I currently have over 140 links organized in 46 categories, but I know
there are many, many more hosta related websites out there.  If you have
or know of a site not included, please use the form to suggest a new
link!

Your participation and feedback is greatly appreciated!!!

Josh
IA
z4

--
                 /\ In The Country Garden & Gifts
 |\  \\\\__   o  \/ Specializing in Hostas and Water Gardens