Re: Wanted - lists of the best hostas to add this spring.

  • Subject: Re: Wanted - lists of the best hostas to add this spring.
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 08:07:40 -0600

Alttara Scheer wrote:
 Of the pix shown in the
> library, mine is the only one that seems to accurately show the
> darkness of the leaves. (My pic does look very close to how the plant
> appears in my garden.)

Hi Alttara
	The ones I took of Slick Willie in the library look exactly like the
ones I photographed. I remember taking these photos because I liked the
pleasing colors of it, especially in the top photo. It looks like it has
a wide range of colors so I would think there is no right or wrong
		Websites http://gardensights.com
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/