Re: Wanted - lists of the best hostas to add this spring.

  • Subject: Re: Wanted - lists of the best hostas to add this spring.
  • From: Alttara Scheer <alttara@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 09:57:03 -0500

I wondered about that! I guess it's one of those that change a lot according to environment.

-a.

Bob wrote:

Hi Alttara
        The ones I took of Slick Willie in the library look exactly like the
ones I photographed. I remember taking these photos because I liked the
pleasing colors of it, especially in the top photo. It looks like it has
a wide range of colors so I would think there is no right or wrong
color.
--
Bye
Bob             Bob Axmear  208 2nd St Ne  Waukon, Ia 52172