Re: Question for Dr. Grewal

  • Subject: Re: Question for Dr. Grewal
  • From: Parwinder Grewal <grewal.4@osu.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 13:17:50 -0500

Carol,

Hosta robins is a great resource to interact with hosta lovers.  Yes, the
idea of carrying a garbage bag during the morning walk in the garden is a
good one.  Also marking the infected plants or the area helps in locating
potential infection in the future.

I appreciate the opportunity that the American Hosta Society, local
societies, and nurseries in the region have provided me to carry out my
research on foliar nematodes.

Parwinder