Re: Sterilizing pots

  • Subject: Re: Sterilizing pots
  • From: "Hank Zumach" <zumach@execpc.com>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:54:13 -0600

Hi Alterra--What I have done from time to time is take the microwave oven to our open air back porch and run an extension cord to it.  That lets me microwave smelly stuff all day if necessary.  If you aren't interested in that idea, be careful about putting anything made out of clay (such as pots) in the microwave.  They could have enough moisture in them to explode, making a mess in the microwave.  Some plastic pots might melt or deform badly.
Hank Zumach
Stoddard, WI