Re: Sterilizing pots

  • Subject: Re: Sterilizing pots
  • From: "Ran Lydell" <ranbl@netsync.net>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:09:42 -0500

Place your soil (slightly damp) in a heavy duty 2 gallon "Zip lock" type bag (you can double bag it to be sure)  I usually give it 10 minutes in my microwave.  The whole bag should be too hot to hold when ready.  After cooling it will be a great way to store any extra until you need it and -- no smell
Ran Lydell
Eagle Bay Gardens
10749 Bennett Rd
Dunkirk,  NY  14048