Sun Hostas

Hi all,

I have been asked this question below;
What are your ideas.
 Any one have a list?

<< I would value your help and input.  I have recently installed a new bed
 among my sun perennial gardens and would like to plant hostas in this bed.
 The challenge I face is that this bed receives southern and western sun
 beginning at approximately 11:00 AM throughout the summer.

 I have done a lot of research on sun tolerant hostas and have found
 conflicting information.  Can you offer any suggestions among your large
 selection of hostas, those that would tolerate the described planting
 location?  I live in zone 5, Columbus, Ohio.  Thank you for your
 help....Michael >>

Thank you,
Jim Schwarz

web site: http://<A HREF="www.Jimshostas.com">www.JimsHostas.com</A>

Jim's Hostas
11676 Robin Hood Dr.
Dubuque, IA  52001-9506
563-588-9671

 One of the Volunteers at the <A HREF="dbq.com/arboretum/">Dubuque Arboretum
and Botanical Gardens</A>