Re: Alex

In a message dated 1/13/2002 3:53:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, plittleton@ce.net writes:
Our emails spurred me to go see Alex this morning. I spent an enjoyable
couple of hours with him.

Hi Preston,
What a great idea!  With Gene and Russ gone and now Dan gone South, it's good to know you are close to Alex to pay a visit.
I wish I were closer to drop in on him and chat.  As long as the winter seems for each of us with our computers and pix sharing, I can't imagine how long and lonely the days must seem to Alex until the air warms and Spring arrives.
It is my sincere hope that we can join the DelMarva group in his garden this summer to photograph and document that garden in pictures.
Thank you for visiting with Alex today for each of us on the robins who may have sent  "emails that spurred me to go see Alex this morning."  And thanks for letting us in on how he is!   Without him, none of us would be sharing on these robins.
Thanks Preston!
cb
Carol in CT z6/5