Sun Hostas/ THANK YOU

  • Subject: Sun Hostas/ THANK YOU
  • From: JSchw94560@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 17:56:17 EST

Donald, Irwin, Betty, Ran, plighter, Clyde and Cornelia

Thank you very much Donald, Irwin, Betty, Ran, plighter, Clyde and Cornelia
for your very helpful responses to my help question." The challenge I face is
that this bed receives southern and western sun" beginning at approximately
11:00 AM throughout the summer."
 What Hostas are sun tolerant? "Sun Hostas"

I sent them to on to him.

Thank you,
Jim Schwarz

web site: http://<A HREF="www.Jimshostas.com">www.JimsHostas.com</A>
Jim's Hostas
11676 Robin Hood Dr.
Dubuque, IA  52001-9506

 One of the Volunteers at the <A HREF="dbq.com/arboretum/">Dubuque Arboretum
and Botanical Gardens</A>