Re: local hosta societies - Midland HS

  • Subject: Re: local hosta societies - Midland HS
  • From: "Karen B." <abtrlife@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 21:00:25 -0500

ctuttle39@juno.com wrote:

> As the relatively new AHS newsletter coordinator, I am trying to find out
> if the following local societies are still "in business" and if so do
> they have an active newsletter.

> Midland Hosta Society

Hi Charles,

Unless there is more than one Midland Hosta Society, this one is still
active. I just joined when I attended their auction last summer (which
happens to be held at Van's). They also have an active newsletter - just
received the Winter 2002 issue.

As usual, the wheels started to click a day late (besides the fact that my
job keeps me away from home during the week), so don't know if you've heard
from anyone on this yet (Ray Weigand is also a member of Midland).

President
Tom Mitchell
2590 Newton St.
Akron, OH 44305