Re: Looking for Alex Keenan's email address

  • Subject: Re: Looking for Alex Keenan's email address
  • From: "Pat Mora" <patmora2@home.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 13:45:58 -0600

    This is a good subject and one that interest me. I have some of this
product and have used a few to prevent invasion of roots on a few of my
Hostas. I recently went to a Gardeners Product Open House and spoke to
someone who sells the product. When he was questioned about the possibility
of putting down blankets of the product, under 12-18 inches of top soil and
using this under trees (a respectable distance from the trunks) to prevent
roots from reaching up into the bed, he was skepticle, saying "If the
protective outer liner of the product breaks down it will destroy both the
tree roots and the plants" True? I would like to know more!!!! I found an
email address that came with the brochure I picked up there;
mns@mackenzie-nsy-supply.com they may be able to better explain the life of
the product, or give you an email address of the mfg.