Re: Discussion on 'Halcyon' is the parent of both 'June' and 'Katheryn Lewis'.

  • Subject: Re: Discussion on 'Halcyon' is the parent of both 'June' and 'Katheryn Lewis'.
  • From: JSchw94560@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:03:33 EST

Hi Marvin (Mike) Lemke,

Thank you for the information.

I just quoted Mark Zilis as saying "...due to it not being registered ...
Tony Avent's 2001 catalog lists this ... Marco Fransen's catalog (in Dutch)
describes
this plant in his catalog but does not describe its origin. These catalogs
and other references have it spelled "Kathryn Lewis".

So 'Katherine Lewis' it is, and thank you for keeping the light on for me.

Jim Schwarz