Re: credit card

  • Subject: Re: credit card
  • From: "Hugo Philips" <Hugo.Philips@skynet.be>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:34:12 +0100

I can only agree with Ben. I've sent money by registered mail to
the USA and a lot of other countries. Never had any problem
until I sent my membership fee to Cindy Something. No reaction,
nothing, nada. Will not risk this again with the AHS. Until they
have decent payment facilities I will not be able to become a
member.

Hugo Philips
Brasschaat
Belgium