auction server is down temporarily

  • Subject: auction server is down temporarily
  • From: "Bob" <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:05:55 -0600

Hi everyone
    Before I get  a whole bunch of emails the server that the auction is on is being moved to a new server this weekend. Since the auction is on the server my own website is on that is the one that doesn't work right now. It should start back up any time or sporadically.
Bob             Bob Axmear  208 2nd St Ne  Waukon, Ia 52172
                    Websites http://gardensights.com
                    Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/