Re: 'Delta Dawn-streaked'

  • Subject: Re: 'Delta Dawn-streaked'
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 12:15:56 EST

In a message dated 1/26/02 10:26:08 AM, HoroRL@aol.com writes:

<< ood morning, all:

Recently, I saw that Mark Zilis has 'Delta Pride' (2.25" pots) which is a
streaked sport of 'Delta Dawn'.

My question is I know of 'Delta Force' (Hosta Library) and 'Delta Dawn
Supreme' (Hosta Library Auction), I believe, are streaked versions of 'Delta
Dawn'. Is this another case where three different hosta have produced
streaked sports of 'Delta Dawn'?

Thank you for your responses in advance.

Rich et al.

I  now come forth with 'Delta Force.'

Lmke Hosta Database