New Journal email address

  • Subject: New Journal email address
  • From: Giboshiman@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:20:04 EST

As I mention in my last editor's message in the last issue of the Hosta Journal (Volume 32, Number 2), Bob Olson is taking over as Journal Editor.  All communications related to carry-over articles, new articles, old photos, new photos, etc., should be directed to Bob at a new email address.  Please keep this email handy  thehostajournal@hotmail.com

Don't forget Sandie Markland is the photoeditor at sandie020857@msn.com, and Eva Jones is the advertising manager at azaleapatchmd@hotmail.com

As Vice-president for publications, I am open for suggestions on how we can balance the three issues.  This is new territory for us and there will be some ups and downs balancing the issues as we are now virtually out of articles and photos for future issues. This will then be shared with the publications team.  I hope you will give Bob all the support he needs to make the Journal ever better as we move forward.

Finally, thank you for the support and understanding many of you have given me during the past 5 and one-half years.

Oh, yes!  I am still available for potshots and complaints!

Kevin P. Walek