Re: the hosta people journal

  • Subject: Re: the hosta people journal
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 00:55:55 EST

In a message dated 2/1/02 12:41:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com writes:

<< I've got a a resturaunt to build
 and open.

Mike, that is great!  Let us know when you are up and running, we love to eat
out.  Although my husband has made so many trips to Milwaukee on business I
doubt I could interest him in a vacation trip there.

Isn't it awful how sometimes just dealing with life makes it impossible to do
all the things we would like to, I am committing myself to more time in the
garden next summer.  N.