Re: Q &A for THJ

  • Subject: Re: Q &A for THJ
  • From: "Bill Meyer" njhosta@hotmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 13:11:55 -0500

Hi Mike,
        If you don't want to move to Alaska, you could put up big commercial
nursery lights all around the yard so it stays light all night. Some of them
get pretty powerful. Of course the neighbors might think you're a little odd,
and then there's the power bills. On the other hand, nobody could say that you
weren't truly devoted to growing hosta. They'll be able to see your garden at
night from a satellite. You'd probably make the local news.
        Now just add some sort of huge evaporative coolers around the edges of
the garden.........
                                                      .....Bill Meyer