Re: Q &A for THJ

  • Subject: Re: Q &A for THJ
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 17:44:01 EST

In a message dated 1/2/03 12:57:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com writes:

<< I don't know.  Just wondering how far North I'm going to have to move to
 really enjoy the hosta.

Mike, I was thinking that you were already pretty far north.  This is far
enough north for me I like the fragrant hostas best and they tend to do
better in the heat than the rest.  Given the chance I am moving south with no
remorse (within reason).

As for evolution it is easier to accept that God created things the way they
are than they evolved from......whatever......Bet no one wants to go there
with this one.  Me either, just my opinion.  N.

Narda Miller
Fairfield, OH
"Love never fails." 1 Cor. 13:8