Re: Seed auction on E-Bay

  • Subject: Re: Seed auction on E-Bay
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 17:50:38 EST

chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

<<
 I've just been told that there are some seeds being auctioned on e-bay,
 including some from my plant 'Mustang Sally'.  This plant has never been
 released, nobody has one but me, and nobody could possibly have any seed
 from it.

 Don't know what this guy is selling, but it ain't seed from 'Mustang Sally'.

Chick, when you do release it 'Mustang Narda' wants a 'Mustang Sally.'  You
really can hook a person with the name, huh.  N.

Narda Miller
z5
Fairfield, OH
"Love never fails." 1 Cor. 13:8