Re: Seed auction on E-Bay

 I doubt that I would call my lawyer because someone is trying to defraud
someone else. I don't have any intention of bidding on them.

It really doesn't affect me at all, just thought you all might like to
know. Interesting racket.

Frankly, I've often wondered why anyone would buy seeds this way, but to
each his own.

Kris Groberg wrote:

  Chick wrote:

    I've just been told that there are some seeds being auctioned on e-bay,
    including some from my plant 'Mustang Sally'.  This plant has never been
    released, nobody has one but me, and nobody could possibly have any seed
    from it.

    Don't know what this guy is selling, but it ain't seed from 'Mustang Sally'.

  Do you have any legal recourse?

  Kris Groberg, Ph.D.
  Curator, Heritage Hjemkomst Interpretive Center
  202 First Avenue North
  Moorhead, Minnesota  56561-0157, USA
  office fax:  218-299-5510
  office phone:  218-299-5511 x226