Re: Seed auction on E-Bay

Dan & Lu Nelson wrote:

So, where did "he" get the names? Are they pictured at the library? Are they
pictured at the First Look site?

It could be that the gentleman has hostas in his garden that he has named
Mustang Sally, and or Dreamsicle.

Anything is possible, I guess. You have to admit that it would be quite a coincidence. I don't know where the others are listed, but Mustang Sally is pictured on my web site in my page about breeding. It's also been displayed at First Look and other places, but the only division that was ever taken was sent to Shady Oaks to tc for me. And no, he couldn't have got it there. I hope to have plants available at the convention in Virginia next year.

For a little self promotion, here's a link: