Narda moving South

  • Subject: Narda moving South
  • From: "butch Graves" butch.graves@sev.org
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 16:09:47 -0500

Narda,

I had visions of moving south when the kids finished high school.  Guess
I didn't get out fast enough; now we have grandkids here in Toledo and
moving
is out of the question!!!!!!

Butch
Sylvania,OH

Looking forward to reports of hosta health when the season is here.  I need
to move south to a warmer climate before my bones become too aged, or when
my
kids finish high school.  Hope your reports are good ones!

Take care, N.

Narda Miller
z5
Fairfield, OH