Re: Narda moving South

  • Subject: Re: Narda moving South
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 20:19:28 EST

butch.graves@sev.org writes:

<< I had visions of moving south when the kids finished high school.  Guess
 I didn't get out fast enough; now we have grandkids here in Toledo and
 is out of the question!!!!!!

Butch, I could not leave grandkids either.  Toledo is supposed to be such a
great place to live.  Have always intended to visit the art museum there.

Need to get to that ballgame, Go Buckeyes!  N.

Narda Miller
Fairfield, OH
"Love never fails." 1 Cor. 13:8