pollinating under lights

  • Subject: pollinating under lights
  • From: ctuttle39@juno.com
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 08:35:23 -0500

I have a rather young (2 months out of rooting media) TC plant growing in
ProMix, under lights on a 17/7 photo period, that has sent up a scape and
the bloom is about to open.  Have you pollinated (in this case self) a
flower under lights indoors?  Any success?  I have had many seedlings
flower, but have always cut them off.  This is a rather special longipes
plant that I would like to pollinate and from which I would like to get

Best regards,
Charles Tuttle
Columbus  OH