Re: Fw: Why Grow Other's Seeds?

Bill Meyer wrote:

Rats! C'mon Dan let pictures through!
See the real Chick here ---

                               .....Bill Meyer

Obviously an impostor. An old, pudgy impostor. Another case of identity theft.
I'm sittin here watching SNL and out comes The Boss and the E Street Band plugging their new album. Bruce's beard is turning gray, Max looks like an attorney sitting in on drums at his son's Bar Mitzva, and they've added some young gal to the band who obviously doubles as a registered nurse.
And I saw Keith Richards on TV last night. Hell, I didn't even know he had died

And you wonder why I love K C and the Sunshine Band, eternally young, eternally hip. Shake Shake Shake.
Lord I hate getting old.
I'm naming my next intro 'Boogy Oogie Oogie'.
Actually I kind of like that.

Sorry, sometimes my mind starts to wander.

What was the question?