Re: Why Grow Other's Seeds? / Junk Hostas

  • Subject: Re: Why Grow Other's Seeds? / Junk Hostas
  • From: Marie hostas@gmx.at
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 23:17:53 +0100 (MET)

> I'll agree that there is not much justification for growing either of
> these. But before we get too upset at the growers and warning buyers to
> beware, I think we really have to come up with more than two plants out
> of all the hostas we offer.
>
> Boy, it's not easy to stir you guys up.  What's wrong, you all still
> bloated from stuffing yourselves over the holidays?
>
> Chick
> Stayin' Alive

Hi Hosta God!

well, I4ll gladly be your >Hosta-Tester< for Purple Rain and the rest of
your yummy plants! Let4s find out if they are just pretty in the pics or really
worth the wait! *grinning*

You could do me a favour and name one of your next intros "Super Trouper" or
"By the Rivers of Babylon" since these are my earliest musical memories -
aged 3 !!! I don4t know if these songs qualifiy as Disco, but I have never paid
attention to the categorisation of songs / music......

--
Cheerio

Marie