Re: Why Grow Other's Seeds? / Junk Hostas

  • Subject: Re: Why Grow Other's Seeds? / Junk Hostas
  • From: "Sandra Fain" slfain@earthlink.net
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 22:05:12 -0700

I'll jump in here with my one cent.  I STILL believe that climate makes such
a difference. These all do very, very well here.  If you guys had not sold
Frances Williams, Patriot and Great Expectations, I would have lost a lot of
beauty in my garden.  I find the idea of not selling plants absurd.  This is
part of gardening; learning the good and the bad and culling and replacing.
I would not want someone dictating what I can buy or not buy. This is just
part of the whole educational process and joy of gardening, whether it is
hosta or daylillies or some other plant.  Sandra