More Q and A

  • Subject: More Q and A
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:34:44 -0500

Good Morning Hosta Brethren from the land of light fuffly 6' (and growing)
snow drifts:

The third issue of THJ now has a deadline of January 15 for the Q and A
section (the second issue is now all set  with another batch of
answers-past). I think we are pretty well caught up on answers that came in
two years ago and ready to be more current.  We certainly have more than
enough for the third  issue now, but we would like a wider variety of items
to include ...if possible . A number of you have indicated that you would
respond to a list of questions which you now have. If you  have the time to
do just one answer over the weekend.... we would greatly appreciate
it....nor are we anywhere near  through sending out questions to some of
you who may have felt that you were being left out:-).   This is short
notice and my fault, so I make this request with all due humility. And, it
is certainly more important to shovel the snow off the roof, take down the
christmas tree, and spend some time with your family so...

In any event we have some great questions and answers coming up in future
issues of THJ. For those of you who have read Douglas Adam's book, you

"Everything happens to everybody sooner or later if there is enough time." GBS
Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
Springfield , Vermont
Tel: 802-885-2839