Lisa Pauline and or Lisa Pauline Nash

  • Subject: Lisa Pauline and or Lisa Pauline Nash
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:55:07 EST

One of the jobs of a hosta data baser is to sort out confusing incidents.  In
a letter dated 6-10-01 from Raffi we recorded the Name Lisa Pauline as ID
3489 CU. It listed Toyozo as the originator and the parentage to be 'longipes
'Ogon Amagi' seedling.

On or about 1-6-03 we got a Hosta Library photo by Bill Nash for a 'Lisa
Pauline Nash' as Bill Nash being the originator.  In both cases no
description was given.  We gave this 'Lisa' a ID 4499 CU.

The question is:  Is this two seperate hostas with closely related names.  Or
should we list them as one hosta with two names?  Please give me your

Lemke's Master List of Hosta